Updated: Sep 23, 2022
As a Planner that started out helping their friends host their weddings and events, our most asked question is, WHY ON EARTH DO I NEED A PLANNER?
It's pretty easy to host a wedding right? But who set's up and tears down the rentals?
Who let's the other vendors know what's happening?
Do you have all the permits and insurance required to host an event?
Who tells us what do for the actual ceremony? Where do we stand?
When should our vendors arrives?
Who relocates the chairs or florals from the ceremony to the reception?
How long do each set of photos take?
I could keep going, but these are some of the questions we help our clients answer!
Our favorite comment post-wedding/event ...
"So how do people without a Wedding Planner do this?"
Hehehe. We honestly have no idea, is it possible? Yes, of course it is. By hiring a planner to help, they will take on this stress for you. Here are JUST 10reasons why a planner would be extremely helpful for your big day!
10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED A WEDDING PLANNER
1. Relax knowing your Wedding Planner has everything under control. Not only do we do this every weekend but your planner and their team will ease your stress on the day off because they will ensure the set-up, execution and teardown of your wedding while you're enjoying the day.
2. Saves you $$$ by bringing their years of knowledge and experience to you. Thinking of taking on the bar to save some money? We can help ensure you have everything you need to create a well functioning bar.
3. Experience in the Industry. We're here to help avoid oversights on your big day and be ready for hiccups that arrise on the day or week of the event.
4. Wedding Planners not only set your timeline, but keep you and your wedding party on schedule, and provide advice for how to schedule other vendors. Prior communication with family members and vendors is key to ensuring a smooth day-of!
5. Mediator with Family and Vendors. At the end of the day, we represent you, the couple and will ensure that vision is upheld by all your guests and vendors.
6. Ideas, inspiration and design. WE'RE EXPLODING AT THE SEAMS, please ask! Better yet, trust us to make the right decor plan for your special day!
7. We're here to save you both time and energy so that you can focus on the best parts of the day.
8. Let's get real. Every event will have at least 1 hiccup, being an Event Planner also means being a problem solver (and weather man). We will have a proactive approach to your day and will keep an eye on all factors that may affect the day.
9. Yes, you're our clients, but your guests, become our guests. We want to make this day as special to them as it is to you.
10. Not only do we create relationships with your vendors, but we probably already know them and work with them regularly! A planner is the glue that holds any large event or wedding together, while also representing the needs of the couple.
Our best advice for your day, trust your vendors and use our experience to your advantage! We're here to help make sure you have the most amazing and unique day! Every wedding is so special and no matter how many events we do, we still get emotional celebrating your day with you and your family and friends. It's truly and unforgetable experience and we take the planning and execution of your day, so seriously.
Don't have a planner yet? We would love to chat with you, send us an email and let us know how we can make your day magical!